At a very low cost, Chas would love to play his music for you. He prefers smaller gatherings, therefore he focuses on small venues where the audience will be very much involved. So, where will he play? Here are just a few ideas:
In Homes. These are the most fun. During a 90 minute concert, Chas will play his original music as he interacts with the audience. Sometimes he even has someone join him at the piano as they turn a familiar piece into an original arrangement or create something completely new that you have never heard before. Creativity flows and people enjoy a wonderful, memorable evening. There is a great likelihood that you will inherit an original tune, never before played. How cool is that? The best part is, hosting it is easy and even a small living room works great. Oh and we will give you all the pointers you need in order to host a wonderful event.
- Weddings. This is ideal background music for a very special event.
- Background music for corporate dinners. Ideal for when people need to be able to communicate and still be entertained.
- Churches. Special rates are available
- Fundraising Events.
- Birthday parties
- Your Ferret's Funeral
- If you have additional ideas, just let Chas know. He will travel to just about anywhere in the United States
It is very easy to arrange for Chas to perform.
It is also very inexpensive. There are only a few simple things to keep in mind.
- There needs to be a tuned piano to play.
- Chas would like the opportunity to discreetly sell his CDs. He needs to support his family and keep his music alive.
- He would like his travel expenses covered.
- Chas loves the opportunity for people to hear his music.
Now it's time to contact Chas and prepare for a night to remember. Just follow this link to find out everything you need to know.